Ladys And Gents

Ladys And Gents

As hytax and mastermason made a christmas tree well i thought ill make a huge fireworks show (LOTS OF REDSTONE INVOLVED SO THAT MEANS IT WILL BE GOOD)it will be on new years day as people live in different countries and they all won't be able to see it so i will put a lot of effort in it.
      so got a lot of work to do now.

PS RECON
      the server has been really lagy today you might have to restart it.
      :D ;)
      Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. Oprah Winfrey
      ok so we are causing the problem maybe someone has something big running on the map like someones animal farm to many animals being bred.
      it has been laggy again today and its putting me back on the show so i might not be able to do it in time maybe i will do it a few days after as a thank you for being on the server and welcome to 2015 but i should get it done in time.
      Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. Oprah Winfrey

Post was edited 1 time, last by “BowSassin” ().

BowSassin wrote:

ok so we are causing the problem maybe someone has something big running on the map like someones animal farm to many animals being bred.
      it has been laggy again today and its putting me back on the show so i might not be able to do it in time maybe i will do it a few days after as a thank you for being on the server and welcome to 2015 but i should get it done in time.

Can't you read? As raven stated, there was something wrong between home computers and the server itself.
      There is even a status box in the forum on the right side that mentions the network status.
      Also there shouldn't be any issues currently. The packet loss (lag) is gone.
      well happy new year

Post was edited 1 time, last by “BowSassin” ().

HytaX wrote:

It works now, but the server is offline according to Minecraft and according to minecraft-index.com

its doing that to me now can't get on
      well it was me my router was playing up anyway happy new year recon