Revision Techniques

Revision Techniques

I have just got my year 10 exam dates today and they are all starting in may time and i want to start revising in around a week so i can get the best results i can and i want to see if you guys have any good techniques that might help me that helped you
      In my physics practice paper i got a B just from watching youtube videos which shows that i learn better when watching than reading stuff as i don't really take it in that way :P :)
      Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. Oprah Winfrey
      • reread all the theory 3 times
      • find a set of exercises covering what the exam will cover and go through them investigating every mistake you make (why you made it, how to prevent it)
      • aim for an A. Aiming for less is a waste of time.
      Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right. (Henry Ford)

Hyta wrote:

• reread all the theory 3 times
      • find a set of exercises covering what the exam will cover and go through them investigating every mistake you make (why you made it, how to prevent it)
      • aim for an A. Aiming for less is a waste of time.

Nice always think positive and do past papers
      Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. Oprah Winfrey