Rank Purchase

Rank Purchase

There appears to be an issue with the upgrades page for the server, i upgraded from silver to gold, and then i was unable to upgrade from gold to diamond. i WAS able to purchase silver to diamond. i dont want a refund, keep the money. but i figure it should be addressed :) as well i think i need my server money needs some adjustment :D just givin ya stuff to do! :DD
      Creativity leads us all to new pastures.
      Redstone is life.

MVStar wrote:

There appears to be an issue with the upgrades page for the server, i upgraded from silver to gold, and then i was unable to upgrade from gold to diamond. i WAS able to purchase silver to diamond. i dont want a refund, keep the money. but i figure it should be addressed :) as well i think i need my server money needs some adjustment :D just givin ya stuff to do! :DD

I see the issue. You weren't able to buy Gold to Diamond, right? That's fixed now. Don't be impatient next time and just report something like that before doing stuff :P
      I'll give you additional 20.000 Coins if you don't want a refund. Let me know if that's ok.