I wasn't operating my ID when I was banned for building a Swastika and I apologise for the hurt it might have caused.

I wasn't operating my ID when I was banned for building a Swastika and I apologise for the hurt it might have caused.

What (Ban/Mute): Ban
    When (Date): 20th April 2015
    Who banned you: recon
    Reason: For building a Swastika

Why should we accept your appeal: I was wrong in giving my friend my account. He made the Swastika just for fun despite of my constant disapproval but I couldn't change my password due to not having access to the Internet at that moment. Though I'm an Indian Hindu, I don't care enough for the Swastika symbol to uphold my religion and stuff. I'm an atheist. I know the association the symbol has with the atrocities committed by the Nazis and I can't be ashamed enough. At first I thought he was joking but now when I tried to login, I found out that he actually did it. So, I'm ashamed of him too. I'm not asking you to unban because of any Hindu-Religion stuff. I'm asking you because the real owner of DashinDutt didn't do it. I promise that my friend will not be operating my ID again because I've changed the password. I hope you do accept.

Sincerely,
    DashinDutt :(
    Read before post ! (Appeals)

recon wrote:

PLEASE NOTE:
    - If you didn't fill out the template properly, an admin may toss you a post asking you to update your appeal if they're feeling nice, but otherwise, it will be ignored.
    - Do not blame your siblings/friends. This will result in immediate locking of your appeal.
    - Logging in with alternative accounts to avoid your penalty will get you banned permanently.
    - Your appeal got denied? Don't worry and try again in a few weeks/months.

You are responsible for your account.
    Appeal denied.