1.9?

my thoughts is no but i was wondering that
      but it would be kinda great for a new start but as a separate server in the lobby for if people don't want 1.9
      Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. Oprah Winfrey
      but i think its fair to say that he wont reset it to a diffrent map as 1.9 is mainly a combat update so there wont be much change so i think the survival will stay the same but it will just look diffrent. as all there is is the paths and new food :)

MVStar wrote:

my thoughts are, set spawn a couple thousand blocks from where it is now and set a warp or some sort back to its current location.

Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. Oprah Winfrey
      i haven't really seen what is new, i just kinda assumed there would be terrain changes given the existence of this thread.
      BowSassin-
      ​but i think its fair to say that he wont reset it to a diffrent map as 1.9 is mainly a combat update so there wont be much change so i think the survival will stay the same but it will just look diffrent. as all there is is the paths and new food
      Creativity leads us all to new pastures.
      Redstone is life.

MVStar wrote:

i haven't really seen what is new, i just kinda assumed there would be terrain changes given the existence of this thread.
      BowSassin-
      ​but i think its fair to say that he wont reset it to a diffrent map as 1.9 is mainly a combat update so there wont be much change so i think the survival will stay the same but it will just look diffrent. as all there is is the paths and new food

true but you know we don't really know what everything has to come to 1.9 yet as they said its a surprise update and a combat update.

projustforfun wrote:

thanks for the information

well it unknown what will happen but I'm sure it would be the same map but well see what santa has in store