Advent Calendar

Advent Calendar

We added an advent calendar ingame. To get there just visit the spawn of the Survival server and go through the winter portal.
      The calendar is using the timezone CET to get the current day so it might be different from where you are living at.
      You won't be able to open doors you have missed.
      Its 1 hour ahead of me but it won't let me open the door is there a specific time for when the door can be opened or when it closes
      (no doubt you have already mentioned this but its just for verification)
      Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. Oprah Winfrey

BowSassin wrote:

Its 1 hour ahead of me but it won't let me open the door is there a specific time for when the door can be opened or when it closes

Can't help you if you don't provide the message it gives you.
      Also works perfectly fine for me.

recon wrote:

BowSassin wrote:

Can't help you if you don't provide the message it gives you.
      Also works perfectly fine for me.

Ok its fixed for me
      Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. Oprah Winfrey
      <p>Now that its been finished are we able to go back aand open any doors we missed ;)&nbsp;</p>