Minecraft 1.9 incoming

Minecraft 1.9 incoming

Mojang just announced the release date of Minecraft 1.9. It will be release on Thursday, 25th of February 2016.
      Check it out here: mojang.com/2016/02/minecraft-19-pre-release-1/

Server changes with 1.9
      • Survival
        • We will keep the 1.8 survival world as a separate one. You can join it whenever you want but we do not provide any support for it
        • Huge or abandoned redstone circuits will be removed to save ressources
        • 1.8 Nether and End will be completly removed and disabled (You will be able to buy resources at spawn)
        • A live map will be available again but only for 1.9 worlds
        • Fishing and Acrobatics will be removed from McMMO because players were autoclicking and abusing glitches to gain levels.
        • Also some specific blocks like snow or huge mushrooms will no longer count in their respective skills
        • Our custom protection plugin will be slightly changed (more flags etc)
        • A teleport system will be added (TPR/TPA)
        • ... more to be announced
      • Creative
        • We are trying to keep the current creative world and do not plan on deleting it
      • SkyBlock
        • SkyBlock will be removed entirely.
      • Minigame (Connect Four)
        • Will be removed just like SkyBlock

As you can see we do plan to focus on Survival and Creative. Those will be the only gamemodes in 1.9.
      There might be more again if we come up with a great idea.

Staff changes
      A lot of our staff members did quit Minecraft a while ago or I wasn't able to reach them
      Therefore we moved them to the "Retired Staff" group for now and will be recruiting new staff.
      As always we will ask you to become part of our team. Do not ask us if you can join.

VIP packages
      You will keep your previously bought package and all of its perks.
      Neat! Sad to let all of my creations and items go :( (and I'll never get to finish my castle after all :/ )

I havent played on rcraft for about a year now, but I wanted to join back in but I ran into a problem...

I've been trying access the server, but it keeps telling me something on the line of "the login servers are down" eventhough I'm logged in and able to play other servers fine, any ideas on how to fix this strange bug?

Cya around! (and hope some oldies are still hanging about)

EvilDarkmirror / darkmirror98

p.s.: Is Hyta dead???? He was my favourite ;(

Post was edited 1 time, last by “EvilDarkmirror” ().

EvilDarkmirror wrote:

Neat! Sad to let all of my creations and items go :( (and I'll never get to finish my castle after all :/ )

I havent played on rcraft for about a year now, but I wanted to join back in but I ran into a problem...

I've been trying access the server, but it keeps telling me something on the line of "the login servers are down" eventhough I'm logged in and able to play other servers fine, any ideas on how to fix this strange bug?

i googled this issue and found this article of relevance here!
      it appears the issue was resolved when the server restarted.

EvilDarkmirror / darkmirror98

EvilDarkmirror wrote:

p.s.: Is Hyta dead???? He was my favourite ;(

Creativity leads us all to new pastures.
      Redstone is life.
      Where did Hyta go :) on vacation or something
      Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. Oprah Winfrey
      Yeah Hyta might come back one day but I don't have high hopes. For now let's stop looking back and try to get more people involved so we can make new memories instead of reminiscing on old ones. I plan to come on this Friday with some friends so that at least one of them can stay and make an impact. That's the plan at least. I mean if every one of use do that, then we don't have to worry about the old times and instead look forward to what we can do in the new update.
      I look forward to the restart, let the game to the top of the server begin :)
      Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master.
      For this reason mastery depends of all of one person.

- Albert Einstein