Blonde jokes :)

There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.
      Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.
      A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”

To which she replied, “There certainly is!”

My stupid computer keeps saying, “You’ve got mail!”
      Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.
      yes im a blond try to not offend me plz but i got a joke

red head a ginger and a blond was on top of a buring building (*all girls)

A fire engine came and said to the red jump (without a parashootout)
      so she did
      they got the parashoot out and told the ginga to jump and then they moved it and tols the blond to jump
      nd she saID PUT IT ON THE FLORR THE SO U WANT MOVE IT =)
      There were three "BOYS" lined up for execution because of robbing a bank. First, they grabbed the redhead and said, " Any last words?!" and the redhead screamed and pointed "tornado!" when the execution team looked behind them for the tornado, the redhead ran off. Next, they grabbed the brunette. They said "any last words!?" the brunette said " hurricane!" they looked for a hurricane and the brunette escaped. At last, they grabbed the blonde and said, "Any last words!?" the blonde said "Fire!!!" so they fired. :3

know its old but give meh a break :/
      A salesman who worked at Harvey Norman (Store sells furniture games etc.) was watching a blonde girl browse at the contents of the store. She called him over and asked him
      "How much is this TV?"
      "We don't sell to blondes" he said. She left, put on a brown wig, then came back.
      "How much is this TV?"
      "We don't sell to blondes" he said. She left again , dyed her hair black, put on more makeup and sunglasses and came back.
      "How much for this TV" She asked.
      "We don't sell to blondes" Said the salesman.
      Confused she asked
      "How do you know I am a blonde?"
      "That's a microwave."
      Power {ON}

Worries {OFF}

epicjackmaster wrote:

yes im a blond try to not offend me plz but i got a joke

red head a ginger and a blond was on top of a buring building (*all girls)

A fire engine came and said to the red jump (without a parashootout)
      so she did
      they got the parashoot out and told the ginga to jump and then they moved it and tols the blond to jump
      nd she saID PUT IT ON THE FLORR THE SO U WANT MOVE IT =)

Huh?
      It was the first time the blonde was eating Thanksgiving dinner without her family. Trying to re-enact the tradition, she prepared a dinner for herself alone. The next day, her mother called to see how everything went.
      "Oh, mother, I made myself a lovely dinner, but I had so much trouble trying to eat the turkey!" said the daughter.
      "Did it not taste good?" her mother asked.
      "I don't know," the blonde said. "It wouldn't sit still!"
      :thumbsup:
      Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master.
      For this reason mastery depends of all of one person.

- Albert Einstein
      There was a brunette, a red-head, and a blonde who were criminals and is hiding from the police. The brunette hid behind a box, the red head hid behind a house and the blonde hid in a potatoe sack.

When the police was about to look behind the box, the brunette said "meow :3" and the police said "oh it's just a cat."

When the police was near the back of the house where the red-head was hiding (she hid there because of the sign that said on the fence "beware of dog" XD), the red- head said "Woof! .w.". The police said "oh it's just a dog."

Then the police came to a potatoe sack, and kicked it to see if it's just potatoes. The blonde said "Potatoe!" and soon the police arrested the blonde and the brunette and the red-head escaped. I used a joke and changed it a little bit. :p enjoy
      Classic is how I stayed in Minecraft as a beginner.
      I wish I can help and post, but I can't.
      Rescue Classic!
      -DestinyDPS12
      another joke :3. Hope you enjoy.

A blonde came down to the laundry room and puts some socks, tights, dirty shirts, you know the following. She waited for 10 minutes till she could take it out. When she came back upstairs, she found out that her tights had shrunked! "Oh no!" she cried. She went to the car with the shrunken tights and headed off to a building that helps people with all their situations, from money shortages to life and death situations. She sat down with a staff and told him this story:

"I put these tights in the washing machine, and when i took it out, it shrunked!"

The staff examined the shrunken tights, and soon didn't say a word and made a puzzled look at her. :huh: "What?" the blonde said. "These aren't tights, these are socks. So the tights are at home." Being so embarrased, the blonde quickly grabbed the socks and stormed out angrily out the door.

The End! :thumbsup:
      Classic is how I stayed in Minecraft as a beginner.
      I wish I can help and post, but I can't.
      Rescue Classic!
      -DestinyDPS12